KID’S TIME PROGRAM & CLINICS REGISTRATION
All Kid’s Time Program & Clinics payments are made through FACTS. Please be sure to complete your payment through FACTS.
- Registration begins on November 16th, 2022
- Registration closes at the end of the day on Tuesday, November 22nd 2022
- Session 2 runs from November 28th-March 2nd
- Most classes are run from 3:50pm - 4:50 pm.
- Classes are on a first-come first-served basis. Once a class is full, the student will need to sign up for a different class.
- Classes require a minimum registration of 6 students, unless otherwise noted. Refunds will not be issued, but we will do our best to assist you in selecting an alternative.
- Late entries are at the class leader’s discretion. Class fees are set by session, and will not be prorated for latecomers.
- In the unlikely event that a student would like to withdraw from a class, the fees cannot be applied for future credit after the 2nd week of the session, but space permitting, he/she may move into a different class.
- If you anticipate your child trying out for a sports team, we ask that you please not register for a KTP class.
- We staff our classes according to enrollment and we need to be able to honor those commitments. If you choose to register, refunds will not be given after the 2nd week of the session.
- If a minimum of 6 students would like to commit to a course not being offered, the committee will assist in procuring an instructor and selecting a convenient time to offer the course.
- All programs run RAIN OR SHINE. The only exception is if the entire school is required to close due to inclement weather. In this case, you will be notified.
- If an outdoor class is canceled due to weather, the class will be moved to the Homework Club for that day.
- If an outdoor class is cancelled due to weather, the class will be moved to Homework Club for that day.